Dates are set for SCCPSS Summer Registration for New or Existing families who have had a change in address that will require their students to attend a different school.
Registration will be held at Eli Whitney in the professional learning center
June 22-June 30 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
July 6 & 7, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
July 10-14, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Saturday, July 29, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM - District School Nutrition staff will also be at this session to assist parents with completing the on-line meal application.
Southwest branch library
Saturday, July 8th 9:00 AM-12:00 noon
Saturday, July 29, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Families MAY register online only if they are NEW to the district. Anyone who registers online is encouraged to come to Summer Registration with the required documents to complete the registration process.
New this year - SCCPSS students who attend a school in an attendance zone where they reside, but the address is not where their parent or legal guardian resides, are required to present proof of address documentation each year to ensure continued eligibility to attend the out of zone school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This does NOT include students who attend a school outside of their attendance zone due to Choice Program Participation.
***Parents who need to use a Residency Affidavit are encouraged to take advantage of the Summer Registration Opportunity***
Required documents include:
1. The Residency Affidavit Form (Print Form), which must be signed and notarized by the parent/legal guardian and the residence owner at Board of Education Offices at 208 Bull Street. Please note that one affidavit per school is required.
2. The residence owner must provide ONE of the following items in the name of the residence owner:
· A current mortgage statement
· A current utility bill (gas, water or electric)
· A current lease or rental agreement (month to month)
· Current governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal)
Current is defined as within the previous 30 days. Cable or telephone bills are not acceptable.
Please Note: Previously, Residency Affidavit and Proof of Address documentation forms could be taken to the individual schools for verification. All forms must now be verified in the office of Student Affairs at 208 Bull Street. Please call SCCPSS Student Affairs at (912)395-5584 for more information.
Online Registration is available through this link: