Kroger’s Atlanta Division customers and associates are eligible to re-enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards program. Customers and associates can designate reward points you earn to the participating schools, charity or organization of your choice by using your Kroger Plus Card. Organizations and schools do not need to enroll each year, but each Kroger shopper is required to re-enroll his or her Kroger Plus Card on an annual basis. Re-enrollment is now, and dollars accumulate for your choice of charity beginning August 27, 2017. Please visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Kroger Community Rewards Re-enrollment starts today, Tuesday, August 1, 2017
· The Kroger Community Rewards (KCR) program is evaluated annually, and the time for Kroger Plus Card holders to re-enroll is now. The Atlanta Division launched the program in September 1, 2013 and Card holders must re-enroll to begin accumulating dollars for their schools, charities, and organizations starting August 27, 2017. This year, Kroger is proud to donate $500,000 to local schools and nonprofits through this Kroger Plus Card based fundraiser.
· All organizations that have already signed up for Community Rewards DO NOT have to enroll again. Once an organization is signed up for the program they continue to be active.
· An organization’s enrolled members and supporters DO have to re-enroll every August. They will not have to set up a new Kroger.com account only link their card again to the organization of their choosing.
- Now through August 26, 2017 customers may re-enroll. Their current selection will not be affected and continue to earn rewards through the end of this program year.
- Their re-enrollment organization will start earning for the new program year starting August 27, 2017.
- Past programs of this nature tend to lose their impact over long periods of time. Participants need to have an active role in order for the program to continue to be effective and engage our customers.