Media Center Purpose
The overall purpose of the Rice Creek School media program is to assist and encourage students and faculty to find and use the media resources and materials available to them.
In the media center, we constantly strive to serve as a vital member of the school. The media center serves as a learning laboratory, where resources for the development of learning are available for students, faculty, and community members.
Our main objective is to have the total involvement of the media center personnel and the total integration of media center resources into the school’s curriculum.
Students staff and parents are welcome to browse our collection and utilize the many services we have to offer.
- Every Students must have an individual pass from a teacher to enter the Media Center.
- Students must have an ID (once they have received one)to enter the Media Center.
- Students must sign in upon entering the facility.
- Gum, candy, food, and drink are not allowed.
- Replacement ID cost is $5 (card and lanyard).
- Due dates are marked in books upon check out. Late fines are 5 cents per day per book (fine will not exceed $5 per book).
- Books that are returned in a damaged state will be noted and notices will be sent to parents/guardians with replacement costs.