1. Free and Reduced Meal Plan Applications should be submitted to the Central Office located: 208 Bull Street, Room 308 Savannah, Ga. 31401. The meal applications are processed centrally.
2. Please use ONE Free and Reduced Meal Plan Applications per household, the exception is for foster children. Fill out a separate meal application for each foster child.
3. Please be sure to complete the entire Free and Reduced Meal Plan Application. Incomplete applications will be returned which will cause a delay in processing.
4. If you did not submit a meal application for your child for this year, please send money with your child to pay for their meals. The cost for Lunch is $2.15.
5. Runaway, homeless and migrant students qualify for free meals. Please contact your school’s social worker for details.
6. Paid lunch prices are: $2.15 for Students. Adult lunch meal prices are: $3.50. Reduced lunch prices are: $. 40 cents.
7. Visit www.mylunchmoney.com to create an online account to place money on your child's breakfast or lunch account. Click on the attached brochure. MLM_Front_revF3.pdf
For additional information, visit http://www.savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us/District/Operations/Food+and+Nutrition/